Working at People Insight
- Research Executive
- Location: Head Office, Fitzrovia, London
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Are you enthusiastic and organised?
- Do you enjoy working with data and online technology?
- Are you looking to further develop your project management skills?
- Would you like to join our growing team?
People Insight are an employee engagement and organisational development consultancy, whose aim is to make the world a more engaging place to work, one organisation at a time.
We love helping our clients make people decisions to help their organisations thrive. Our service usually starts with an employee survey, followed by value-adding insight and analytics, ending up with human consultancy – all wrapped up in a whole lot of customer love. We’re a friendly, client focused team, with lots of autonomy, trust and support. Everyone who works at People Insight gets a say in developing the business strategy, so we are all involved in our future. Our people stick around and we have one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry!
In the role of Research Executive, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting project managers across a number of projects for well-known client brands
- As you grow, you’ll take on your own projects leading them from plan to completion
- Managing a number of small projects autonomously
- Building client specific online surveys and 360 degree feedback projects
- Creating online dashboards / offline report solutions using Qualtrics / Microsoft Office applications
- Building client videographics using simple software, including voice-over
- Staying abreast of survey tech platform updates, teaching the team new features as they arise
- Managing client support help-desk
- Attending client project meetings, Zoom & conference calls as required
The experience, skills and attributes that are needed for the role are:
- Degree level education preferred
- 1 year project management experience is preferred; even better, within the fields of HR, market research or data analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) including writing macros, automated repots, pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Design & scripting experience with survey building tools would be an advantage (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Confirmit, SPSS)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to deadline simultaneously
- Quickly learn our own bespoke software and tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interested in developments in the digital market and new technologies – seek ways to continually improve and optimise current processes by recommending appropriate technical solutions.
- Alignment with our company values
If we are asking the above of our people, it’s only right that we reward performance appropriately. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance related bonus, regular client satisfaction bonuses and a peer recognition scheme
- Annual leave starting at 28 days + bank holidays
- Company healthcare, flexible working and pension scheme
- Brand new collaborative working office in Fitzrovia, moments from Oxford Circus. Bike storage, showers, complimentary yoga, beer & pizza nights, regular events and amazing free
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV, a cover note and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Please note, that during periods of high response, replies may take longer than usual.
Thanks for your interest in this role.Apply Now
30 Apr 2019
30 May 2019