An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Intuitive Survey Tech That Everyone Can Use
Our surveys are intuitive for respondents to use and the reporting dashboard makes it easy to surface insight. Managers can create instant results presentations with iDeck so they can share team findings immediately.
Easy To Take Part
- Accessible everywhereEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- Multi - languageFrom Arabic to Zulu
- Simple question and response scalesUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- Real time response ratesSo you can focus action to increase participation
- Reassuringly confidentialYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- Helpdesk supportFrom our friendly team
Easy To Interpret Results Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Create Instant Results Presentations with iDeck
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
What People Say About Our Tech
Adviser, British Red Cross
The dashboard capability gives us great value at the British Red Cross helping us understand our results. We can provide our people with exactly in the information they need when they need it.
L and D Manager, Murphy
The online results dashboard is fantastic! Really user friendly.
OD Programme Advisor, London South Bank University
Having the iDeck frees me up from creating presentations for all our managers. I’ve got so much time back and our people feel empowered.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Webinar replay: How to use employee feedback to progress your D&I strategy
The live webinar has ended. Replay and slides below! Key takeaways: Progressing your D&I strategy by measuring if your employees BELONG Case study: How Enstar are using employee feedback to challenge the status quo and drive positive change 5 considerations to make the most of your research, with confidence Your Presenters Vijay Mistry Senior Consultant, […]
Webinar replay: Changing the narrative around staff engagement within Fire & Rescue
This event has finished! Catch up on the replay and slides below. Watch the next in our series of Learn and Share discussions, exploring staff engagement within Fire and Rescue Services/Authorities. Phil Garrigan, Chief Fire Officer at Merseyside Fire & Rescue shares how their service went from the lowest engagement quartile to the highest in six years, by […]
How to involve employees in your future workplace design
During 2020 we saw organisations implement rapid changes to ways of working. As we consider what the future workplace should look like, a similar pace of change is required to design working practices fit for the ‘new’ future. As lockdown eases and offices reopen, your organisation needs to be making fast decisions about your post-pandemic working arrangements. There’s no one-size-fits-all solution. Hybrid working policies won’t be suitable for organisations that require staff to be on-site; certain job roles cannot enjoy the same flexibility as others. Your […]