An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Intuitive Survey Tech That Everyone Can Use
Our surveys are intuitive for respondents to use and the reporting dashboard makes it easy to surface insight. Managers can create instant results presentations with iDeck so they can share team findings immediately.
Easy To Take Part
- Accessible everywhereEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- Multi - languageFrom Arabic to Zulu
- Simple question and response scalesUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- Real time response ratesSo you can focus action to increase participation
- Reassuringly confidentialYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- Helpdesk supportFrom our friendly team
Easy To Interpret Results Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Create Instant Results Presentations with iDeck
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
What People Say About Our Tech
Adviser, British Red Cross
The dashboard capability gives us great value at the British Red Cross helping us understand our results. We can provide our people with exactly in the information they need when they need it.
L and D Manager, Murphy
The online results dashboard is fantastic! Really user friendly.
OD Programme Advisor, London South Bank University
Having the iDeck frees me up from creating presentations for all our managers. I’ve got so much time back and our people feel empowered.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Questions to ask in your diversity and inclusion survey
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) surveys measure how fair and inclusive your workplace is. You can run separate D&I surveys or include questions about D&I in your annual survey. Diversity and Inclusion is a sensitive topic and something people feel very strongly about. Your D&I survey should include clear, actionable questions that reveal how different groups […]
What we can learn from how Fire & Rescue Services align Culture and Employee Experience
What we can learn from how Fire & Rescue Services align Culture and Employee Experience We were delighted to host a Learn and Share event for HR leaders from Fire & Rescue Services and local authorities across the UK, where we shared best-practice examples of aligning employee experience with their target culture. Missed the session? Watch the recording here. Contact us for the slides. […]
7 ideas to sustain employee engagement during lockdown #2
7 ideas to sustain employee engagement during lockdown #2 During COVID-19 lockdown, organisations ramped up efforts to sustain employee engagement and support their people through rapid change. This investment in engagement paid off; our survey data shows that overall employee engagement went up by 7% during April-September 2020. However, as we began to get used […]