An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Intuitive Survey Tech That Everyone Can Use
Our surveys are intuitive for respondents to use and the reporting dashboard makes it easy to surface insight. Managers can create instant results presentations with iDeck so they can share team findings immediately.
Easy To Take Part
- Accessible everywhereEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- Multi - languageFrom Arabic to Zulu
- Simple question and response scalesUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- Real time response ratesSo you can focus action to increase participation
- Reassuringly confidentialYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- Helpdesk supportFrom our friendly team
Easy To Interpret Results Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Create Instant Results Presentations with iDeck
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
What People Say About Our Tech
Adviser, British Red Cross
The dashboard capability gives us great value at the British Red Cross helping us understand our results. We can provide our people with exactly in the information they need when they need it.
L and D Manager, Murphy
The online results dashboard is fantastic! Really user friendly.
OD Programme Advisor, London South Bank University
Having the iDeck frees me up from creating presentations for all our managers. I’ve got so much time back and our people feel empowered.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
How Clarion Events developed their D&I strategy: A step by step guide
How Clarion Events developed their D&I strategy: A step by step guide Developing a Diversity and Inclusion strategy is high on the agenda for organisations; in fact Fast Company reported that just 6% of companies surveyed are not focussing on D&I in 2021, down from 25% last year. However, when it comes to putting a D&I strategy in place and addressing issues around Diversity and Inclusion many organisations […]
Styles of leadership driving employee engagement during the pandemic
Styles of leadership driving employee engagement during the pandemic Written by Sam Antoniou, Senior Associate Consultant at People Insight The last ten months have been some of the hardest for leaders to navigate. So which leaders have passed the test in the eyes of their employees and kept the operational wheels turning? We’ve analysed […]
How can you sustain employee development during Covid?
How can you sustain employee development during Covid? Written by Costa Antoniou, Consultant at People Insight Despite the challenges of the past year, employees are still focused on learning and development with many still considering changing jobs or actively searching for a new role. This highlights that the need for organisations to craft roles with ongoing meaning, interest and challenge for employees remains as critical […]