An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Intuitive Survey Tech That Everyone Can Use
Our surveys are intuitive for respondents to use and the reporting dashboard makes it easy to surface insight. Managers can create instant results presentations with iDeck so they can share team findings immediately.
Easy To Take Part
- Accessible everywhereEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- Multi - languageFrom Arabic to Zulu
- Simple question and response scalesUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- Real time response ratesSo you can focus action to increase participation
- Reassuringly confidentialYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- Helpdesk supportFrom our friendly team
Easy To Interpret Results Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Create Instant Results Presentations with iDeck
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
What People Say About Our Tech
Adviser, British Red Cross
The dashboard capability gives us great value at the British Red Cross helping us understand our results. We can provide our people with exactly in the information they need when they need it.
L and D Manager, Murphy
The online results dashboard is fantastic! Really user friendly.
OD Programme Advisor, London South Bank University
Having the iDeck frees me up from creating presentations for all our managers. I’ve got so much time back and our people feel empowered.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Employee engagement: Why you should listen to your employees right now, during Covid (*new data*)
Since Covid came along, on the whole organisations have stepped up. Empathetic leadership, communication and wellbeing support were all thrust to the forefront as companies embraced the challenges together. As a consequence, employee survey data for the last 6 months shows an unprecedented (there’s that word again) rise in employee engagement. After a brief hiatus, […]
Free question set #3: How do your employees feel about being back to work?
Free question set #3: How do your employees feel about being back to work? As Autumn kicks in, and we’re back to work and school, it looks like we will be living with Covid for some time. We’ve transitioned from temporary measures to something more permanent. In many workplaces, people need to work on-site in […]
Questions to ask in your diversity and inclusion survey
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) surveys measure how fair and inclusive your workplace is. You can run separate D&I surveys or include questions about D&I in your annual survey. Diversity and Inclusion is a sensitive topic and something people feel very strongly about. Your D&I survey should include clear, actionable questions that reveal how different groups […]