Covid-19 has fundamentally changed ways of working, perhaps for good.
UK organisations are preparing for the end of lockdown, and what the employee experience could look like in a Covid-19 world.
Our report covers:
- What are organisations doing to adapt to a Covid-19 world?
- What does best practice look like?
- What have we learned so far?
- How are organisations preparing for the end of lockdown?
- What does a good employee experience look like now and going forwards?
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Case Study: Post survey action at London South Bank University
Switching survey provider: 6 steps to success
Employee experience: A methodology for success
How London South Bank University has developed local accountability for employee survey results and action
How HR is influencing business transformation at A2Dominion Group
The art of the possible: How Sturrock and Robson improved employee engagement by an extraordinary 16%