Covid-19 has fundamentally changed ways of working, perhaps for good.
UK organisations are preparing for the end of lockdown, and what the employee experience could look like in a Covid-19 world.
Our report covers:
- What are organisations doing to adapt to a Covid-19 world?
- What does best practice look like?
- What have we learned so far?
- How are organisations preparing for the end of lockdown?
- What does a good employee experience look like now and going forwards?
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Reboarding your employees after lockdown
Brewin Dolphin: Building a culture to be proud of.
Case Study: Post survey action at London South Bank University
Modernisation at Brewin Dolphin: Building a culture to be proud of.
How London South Bank University has developed local accountability for employee survey results and action
How HR is influencing business transformation at A2Dominion Group