CRUK believe that their people are fundamental to delivering their ambitious strategy, and that line managers play a critical part.
A significant project has been undertaken to look not only at tracking employee engagement, but to focus on line management capability through the employee survey.
This case study covers how CRUK:
- Developed a Manager Insight Framework to improve line management
- Made Manager Insight part of the employee survey to measure line manage capability
- Encouraged hundreds of development conversations, improving local engagement
- Used bespoke, visual survey reporting to give managers exactly what they need
- Delivered great Manager Insight results in year 1 and 2
Simply fill out the form to download the PDF. Don’t worry, we won’t share your details with anyone else.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Case Study: Post survey action at London South Bank University
Switching survey provider: 6 steps to success
Employee experience: A methodology for success
How HR is influencing business transformation at A2Dominion Group
The art of the possible: How Sturrock and Robson improved employee engagement by an extraordinary 16%
How a culture programme at Nottingham Building Society is supporting strategic change