CRUK believe that their people are fundamental to delivering their ambitious strategy, and that line managers play a critical part.
A significant project has been undertaken to look not only at tracking employee engagement, but to focus on line management capability through the employee survey.
This case study covers how CRUK:
- Developed a Manager Insight Framework to improve line management
- Made Manager Insight part of the employee survey to measure line manage capability
- Encouraged hundreds of development conversations, improving local engagement
- Used bespoke, visual survey reporting to give managers exactly what they need
- Delivered great Manager Insight results in year 1 and 2
Simply fill out the form to download the PDF. Don’t worry, we won’t share your details with anyone else.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Brewin Dolphin: Building a culture to be proud of.
How organisations are preparing for the end of lockdown
Case Study: Post survey action at London South Bank University
Modernisation at Brewin Dolphin: Building a culture to be proud of.
How London South Bank University has developed local accountability for employee survey results and action
How HR is influencing business transformation at A2Dominion Group