An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Why People Insight Pulse Surveys?
People Insight pulse surveys are fast and flexible, whether you have a one-off burning issue to question, or want to establish a regular pulse.
We take away the pain of fiddly technical set up by administering your pulse survey for you; including questions, branching, demographics, hierarchies, communications, online reporting dashboards, access configuration, permissions and technical / helpdesk support. Our friendly client managers are there to support you right the way through your project. Our tech and expertise means we can turn your projects around rapidly, whilst you focus on using the insights to develop your people and culture.
What People Are Saying About Our Pulse Surveys
People Insight were able to pull together a pulse survey for our company at very short notice. The team are highly experienced and were always on hand when we had questions.
Talent Director, Cote Restaurants
Knowledgeable, incredibly helpful, People Insight are able to work to tight deadlines, helpful and quick to respond. They are experts in this field!
Easy to engage with, simple set up that wasn't difficult for us to do!
Easy To Take Part Pulse Surveys
- ACCESSIBLE EVERYWHEREEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- MULTI - LANGUAGEFrom Arabic to Zulu
- SIMPLE QUESTION AND RESPONSE SCALESUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- REAL TIME RESPONSE RATESSo you can focus action to increase participation
- REASSURINGLY CONFIDENTIALYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- HELPDESK SUPPORTFrom our friendly team
Instant Pulse Survey Results Presentations
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
Easy to Interpret Pulse Survey Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Inspirations Learning Resource For Managers
- Identify issues and plan change in the interactive action plan
- Action plan with confidence using Inspirations suggested against each survey question
- Inspirations link managers to our vast Client Content Hub of learning resources
Expert Support Throughout Your Pulse Survey
- Your dedicated client manager each step of the way
- Psychologist input from questionnaire design through to action
- Experienced advice for effective survey comms
Track Action Plans And Dashboard Usage
- Get instant visibility of dashboard usage and action planning progress across your organisation
- View actions by stage, department, key issue, or manager
- Share and present reports to update your colleagues on action planning progress.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Employee pulse surveys: What to ask, when to run them and where they fit in
Employee Pulse Surveys surveys: What to ask, when to run them and where they fit in Employee pulse surveys are a more frequent way of collecting employee feedback. They can be stand-alone or combined with annual or ‘census’ surveys. They typically measure employee engagement, collect feedback on a specific business issue or track the impact of change initiatives. During Covid-19 many organisations opted to run pulses to keep up with the rapid pace of change. Pulse surveys are […]
Employee reboarding after lockdown: A guide
As restrictions continue to ease in the UK more people are able to return to work. For some this means physically returning to the office, while others will be resuming their ordinary hours from home. Either way, their employee reboarding experience will be vital. Employee reboarding is the idea that just as you welcome new […]
Advice from 8,000 employees to support working from home
Survey results: Advice from 8,000 staff on how to redesign the employee experience for working from home There’s been so much to learn from lockdown. As we emerge from lockdown, we’re redesigning the work experience to balance safety and wellbeing with effectively powering up our organisations. Most organisations will see working from home (WFH) remain […]