An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
Why People Insight Pulse Surveys?
People Insight pulse surveys are fast and flexible, whether you have a one-off burning issue to question, or want to establish a regular pulse.
We take away the pain of fiddly technical set up by administering your pulse survey for you; including questions, branching, demographics, hierarchies, communications, online reporting dashboards, access configuration, permissions and technical / helpdesk support. Our friendly client managers are there to support you right the way through your project. Our tech and expertise means we can turn your projects around rapidly, whilst you focus on using the insights to develop your people and culture.
Fast and flexible pulse surveys
Real time actionable results so your organisation can rapidly respond to feedback
No more technical survey set up
Our friendly experts do the work behind the scenes, so you can focus on the results
Move rapidly from insight to action to change
Interactive results dashboards help you pinpoint key issues quickly and drill down deep into the data as you need
Our friendly experts on hand for advice throughout your surveys
Whether its question design, demographics, comms or process, we’ve got your back
What People Are Saying About Our Pulse Surveys
People Insight were able to pull together a pulse survey for our company at very short notice. The team are highly experienced and were always on hand when we had questions.
Talent Director, Cote Restaurants
Knowledgeable, incredibly helpful, People Insight are able to work to tight deadlines, helpful and quick to respond. They are experts in this field!
Easy to engage with, simple set up that wasn't difficult for us to do!
Easy To Take Part Pulse Surveys
- ACCESSIBLE EVERYWHEREEasy to complete on all browsers and hardware - even paper
- MULTI - LANGUAGEFrom Arabic to Zulu
- SIMPLE QUESTION AND RESPONSE SCALESUnderstand what you are being asked straight away
- REAL TIME RESPONSE RATESSo you can focus action to increase participation
- REASSURINGLY CONFIDENTIALYour people can be frank, so you’ll be able to make effective changes
- HELPDESK SUPPORTFrom our friendly team
Easy to Interpret Pulse Survey Dashboard
- Personalised dashboards for everyone from leaders to line managers
- Search, analyse and group your comments to reveal insight
- Built-in key driver analysis helps you focus on your priority action areas
- Instantly add your actions to an interactive action plan
- Compare everything: internally, externally, choose the benchmarks that suit you
- Download your data to share or analyse in other systems
Instant Pulse Survey Results Presentations
- Empower your line managers to instantly create results presentations
- Provides rapid access to key survey highlights
- Gives managers a headstart for action planning
- Exports to PowerPoint for further editing
Inspirations Learning Resource For Managers
- Identify issues and plan change in the interactive action plan
- Action plan with confidence using Inspirations suggested against each survey question
- Inspirations link managers to our vast Client Content Hub of learning resources
Track Action Plans And Dashboard Usage
- Get instant visibility of dashboard usage and action planning progress across your organisation
- View actions by stage, department, key issue, or manager
- Share and present reports to update your colleagues on action planning progress.
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Employee engagement: Why you should listen to your employees right now, during Covid (*new data*)
Since Covid came along, on the whole organisations have stepped up. Empathetic leadership, communication and wellbeing support were all thrust to the forefront as companies embraced the challenges together. As a consequence, employee survey data for the last 6 months shows an unprecedented (there’s that word again) rise in employee engagement. After a brief hiatus, […]
Free question set #3: How do your employees feel about being back to work?
Free question set #3: How do your employees feel about being back to work? As Autumn kicks in, and we’re back to work and school, it looks like we will be living with Covid for some time. We’ve transitioned from temporary measures to something more permanent. In many workplaces, people need to work on-site in […]
Questions to ask in your diversity and inclusion survey
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) surveys measure how fair and inclusive your workplace is. You can run separate D&I surveys or include questions about D&I in your annual survey. Diversity and Inclusion is a sensitive topic and something people feel very strongly about. Your D&I survey should include clear, actionable questions that reveal how different groups […]