PI Headline Sponsor of Employee Engagement Awards
28 Sep 2016 - Awards, Events, News
Earlier this month The 2016 UK & Ireland Employee Engagement Awards announced the official partnership with People Insight.
The Awards encourage entries from all facets of engagement – wellbeing, internal communications, benefits etc – from companies big and small to those that put people at the heart of their business.
Matt Manners, CEO & Founder, The Employee Engagement Awards, said
“To cover that breadth of engagement the awards needed an engagement heavyweight as an official partner, and chose People Insight as specialists in employee engagement and company culture. Its their work with clients like Virgin, Fuller’s, Cancer Research UK, London Stock Exchange Group, and Southampton FC to create happy, healthy and productive workplaces that is inspiring.”
Tom Debenham, Founding and Managing Director, People Insight commented,
“We’ve supported The EE Awards for the last two years, however we are delighted to now become partners. We recognise how far Matt and the team have come in establishing the Awards as the ultimate recognition in the industry.
Our focus on employee engagement and culture fits perfectly with the EE Awards, and we love seeing and sharing the kind of pioneering approaches to people that are exemplified by EE Awards entrants.”
Now in its third year in the UK, The Employee Engagement Awards continues to go from strength to strength globally, capturing the imagination with a judging panel that boasts some of the most respected, powerful and recognised experts and brands in the UK and beyond. The panel includes:
• Calum DiLeto, VP, Editor & Head of Content, HR Grapevine
• Tom Debenham, Founding and Managing Director, People Insight
• Amber Kelly, Head of Employee Engagement, The Post Office
• Heather Wagoner, Director of Internal Communcation, BBC
• David Littlechild, Head of Culture & Engagement, Lloyds Banking Group
• Ruth Dance, Head of Customer & People Development, News UK
• Gamiel Yafai, Diversity & Inclusion Strategist at Diversity Marketplace
• Richard Morgan, Director of HR, The Telegraph Media Group
• Deborah De Stage, Head of internal communication for AXA PPP healthcare
• Sam Fuller, Founder, The Wellbeing Project
• Kim Abel-Lanier, Vice President, Employee Solutions, Maritz Motivation Solutions
• Dr.Bob Nelson, Author of Recognizing & Engaging Employees for Dummies
• Cathy Brown, Executive Director, Engage for Success
• Crispin Manners, Chairman The Employee Engagement Alliance
• Karin Volo, Director of Evolushen Acadamey
• Tony Latter, CEO, The Happiness Index
Matt Manners, commented,
“We are making a statement with such a dynamic official partner in People Insight and an unrivaled independent judging panel. I can’t believe how far we have come since 2014. As the original and only global Employee Engagement Awards we are sending a message to all businesses in the UK & Ireland that The Employee Engagement Awards is something your business needs to enter and win. They will enhance your business reputation, boost team morale and attract the best people to come and work for you.”
With entries streaming in, there have been requests for an extension which has been granted. The new deadline is October 07, 2016.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest in workplace culture and engagement
Thank you! You have been added to our mailing list.