Learn & Share for Schools & Colleges | 30th June | 11-12
School staff surveys help you understand how engaged your staff are, why and what you can do to improve things.
Your survey can help identify priority areas that are impacting staff engagement, and surveying over time means you can assess trends in how people feel.
However, more important than the act of surveying is taking action as a result. If staff don’t see that anything has changed as a result of their input, it’s worse than not asking in the first place!
Join our webinar for schools and colleges on 30th June to hear best practice ideas for turning your survey data into changes that help achieve your school/college’s goals.
Our expert speakers will be sharing how you can make school staff surveys a meaningful and engaging exercise, and use your survey data to improve the school experience for staff and students.
Education Lead, People Insight
HR Director, Stamford Endowed Schools
Senior Consultant, People Insight
|11:00||Jane||– What is staff engagement and why does it matter?|
– How staff surveys inform school strategies
– Key lessons in how to act on results and make your school staff survey meaningful
Stamford Endowed Schools: A fresh approach to staff engagement
|11:25||Jane & Kay|
|11:35||Jane & Oliver|
– Best practice approach to post-survey planning
– An action planning framework for your next staff survey
– Examples of meaningful improvements made after school staff surveys
|11:50||Jane, Oliver & Kay|
What you’ll learn
- How staff surveys inform school strategies
- What Stamford Endowed Schools’ fresh approach to their staff survey looks like
- How staff feedback helps Stamford Endowed Schools achieve key strategic objectives
- How Stamford Endowed Schools acted on their survey results to make positive change
- Best practice ideas for engaging staff with the survey process
- An action planning framework for your next staff survey
Delivered to you monthly.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest in workplace culture and engagement
Thank you! You have been added to our mailing list.