How to use employee feedback to progress your D&I strategy
Just over a year since the Black Lives Matter movement seized our attention, organisations have started to develop their own D&I strategies in earnest.
Employee feedback is key to assessing the status of diversity and inclusivity in organisations and thousands of brands include D&I assessment in their employee surveys. Of course, this can reveal uncomfortable findings that leaders then have to face up to.
Join our webinar on 24th June when we’ll share how brands have been progressing their D&I strategies, and how to generate and discuss employee feedback about D&I with confidence within your organisation.
Senior Consultant, People Insight
HR Project Manager, Enstar Global Insurance
|12:00||Vijay||– How organisations have progressed their D&I strategies since the beginning of 2021|
– Key learnings in how to assess D&I in your organisation
– BELONG model: What you should be asking in employee research
How Enstar use employee feedback to challenge the status quo & drive positive change
Generating D&I data with confidence: How to tackle uncomfortable findings
|12:45||Vijay & Naomi|
What you’ll learn
- How organisations have been progressing their D&I strategies since the beginning of 2021
- The shift from strategy to research > from research to action > and action to creating a better world
- Where to start: Key learnings in how to assess D&I in your organisation
- The BELONG model for D&I employee research: What you should be asking
- The importance of demographic data and intersectionality to avoid sitting in an echo chamber
- How Enstar Global Insurance have successfully incorporated D&I surveys into their broader employee listening programme
- How Enstar Global Insurance have been able to take effective action as a result of their D&I surveys
- How to tackle the sometimes-uncomfortable employee feedback about D&I as a leadership team and organisation
- Overcoming nervousness about discussing the results
- How to communicate D&I research findings effectively to the wider organisation
Our clients include
Want more Diversity and Inclusion content?
Delivered to you monthly.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest in workplace culture and engagement
Thank you! You have been added to our mailing list.