An employee survey is an important tool to listen in challenging circumstances, helping leaders learn from employees’ feedback so we can adapt plans, actions and communications accordingly.
We're More Than A Survey Platform
Whatever your needs, our team of expert organisational psychologists will help you design the most effective survey programme to meet your strategic objectives, making a substantial, meaningful difference to your organisation.
What’s more our supportive project managers are with you every step of the way for a truly personal service.
Your Employee Survey Programme Designed by Expert Psychologists
Our psychologists listen to your organisation context, needs and priorities and design an employee survey programme to meet your objectives. Whether it’s a simple pulse survey or a full scale listening programme throughout the employee lifecycle we’ll advise you on:
- Align your survey with your organisation and people priorities
- Support managers to deliver effective action
- Design a survey methodology and frequency to suit you
- Tailor advice for managers, HRBPs and colleagues
- Provide insight and recommendations for leaders
Employee Survey Services Provided by Our Experts
Survey programme design
- Pulse survey, annual, rotating sample or something else
- Full listening strategy for insights throughout the employee lifecycle
- Customised questionnaire within the powerful PEARL™ model framework
- Understand stakeholders’ priority issues
- Uncover the questions they want to ask
- Leverage their influence on participation and mobilise their support for change
Expert feedback and interpretation sessions
- Engage leaders in your people priorities and establish strategic relevance
- Present a credible, objective view of your data
- Provide insights, examples from and comparisons with similar organisations
Action planning for managers
- Build manager capability to action plan with confidence
- Delivered as workshops or via Train the Trainer for an organisation-wide rollout
- Includes practical toolkits and session plans
Personal service throughout your
employee survey programme
Our project managers implement your survey for you, and are with you every step of the way for a truly personal service. The team have worked in partnership with hundreds of clients to deliver survey programmes of all sizes.
We’ll advise you personally on best practice throughout your project. We provide day to day contact, driving the survey technology so you don’t have to. From set up to reporting, you are safe with us; we manage risk, handle your timescales and always deliver on time.
Your dedicated client manager each step of the way
Complete ISO27001 data security and quality assurance
We’ve the experience to scale up to enterprise or down to SME
Day to day contact so you don’t have to work things out alone
In a rush? We’re resourced to turn around your projects at speed
Helpdesk for employees and advice for you throughout the project
Employee Survey Services Provided by our Client Service Team
Talk to our Client Managers about internal communications throughout the survey programme:
- Advice to decide on a campaign brand name
- Create memorable images, branding and banners
- Guidance for your comms campaign throughout the programme
- Videos communicate your overall results, actions and next steps in an inspiring way for employees
- Embed your video online, in internal social media or on screens
- Choose from our templates or create a bespoke solution
- Communicate your results, actions and next steps clearly with visual impact
- Create a single overview for the organisation or an infographic for each department
- Brand your infographic from our templates or create a bespoke solution
Support materials for you, managers and colleagues from our Client Hub
Our Client Hub is an ever-growing library of resources designed to help you drive engagement and make your employee survey programme slick, including:
- Templates for each stage of your survey programme
- Demos and user guides for the tech
- Manager tools and resources
- Case studies and best practice
What People Are Saying About Our Support
Head of HR The Supreme Court
The support for and understanding of our business is exceptional. We’ve enjoyed the personal contact with our client manager who is very reactive to needs of our business and completely trustworthy. Thank you once again People Insight!
Head of Internal Comms, Bidfood
The service and support provided by People Insight was incredible. They've made us feel really important as clients, they've been responsive and helpful, flexible and knowledgeable.
Talent Director, Cote Restaurants
Knowledgeable, incredibly helpful, People Insight are able to work to tight deadlines, helpful and quick to respond. They are experts in this field!
Should you be surveying during COVID-19?
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: What’s the Difference?
Diversity, equity and inclusion are terms that are often paired off or used interchangeably. However, it’s important to understand what these ideas mean separately in order to implement them effectively in your organisation. Diversity in this context is taking into account the differences between people and placing value on those differences. Think about it as the presence of differences in any given setting. When […]
How Clarion Events developed their D&I strategy: A step by step guide
How Clarion Events developed their D&I strategy: A step by step guide Developing a Diversity and Inclusion strategy is high on the agenda for organisations; in fact Fast Company reported that just 6% of companies surveyed are not focussing on D&I in 2021, down from 25% last year. However, when it comes to putting a D&I strategy in place and addressing issues around Diversity and Inclusion many organisations […]
Styles of leadership driving employee engagement during the pandemic
Styles of leadership driving employee engagement during the pandemic Written by Sam Antoniou, Senior Associate Consultant at People Insight The last ten months have been some of the hardest for leaders to navigate. So which leaders have passed the test in the eyes of their employees and kept the operational wheels turning? We’ve analysed […]