Working at People Insight
Working closely with the project delivery team, this role offers a graduate +2 years experience the opportunity to hone their project management, tech and people skills in a fast paced, supportive environment.
- Location: London
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Are you enthusiastic and organised?
- Do you enjoy working with data and online technology?
- Are you looking to further develop your project management skills?
- Would you like to join our growing team?
People Insight are an employee engagement and organisational development consultancy, whose aim is to make the world a more engaging place to work, one organisation at a time.
We love helping our clients make people decisions to help their organisations thrive. Our service usually starts with an employee survey, followed by value-adding insight and analytics, ending up with human consultancy – all wrapped up in a whole lot of customer love. We’re a friendly, client focused team, with lots of autonomy, trust and support. Everyone who works at People Insight gets a say in developing the business strategy, so we are all involved in our future. Our people stick around and we have one of the lowest employee turnover rates in the industry!
In the role of Project Executive, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting project managers across a number of projects for well-known client brands
- As you grow, you’ll take on your own projects leading them from plan to completion
- Responsible for the technical build of online surveys, 360-degree feedback projects and online reporting dashboards
- Creating bespoke report solutions using Microsoft Office applications
- Designing & building client videographics using simple software, including voiceover
- Staying abreast of survey tech updates, teaching the team new features as they arise
- Managing client support helpdesk
- Attending client project meetings, video & conference calls as required (all online until restrictions change)
The experience, skills and attributes that are needed for the role are:
- Degree level education
- 1-2 years+project management experience, ideally within the fields of HR, market research or data analysis
- PRINCE2 would be a bonus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel) including writing macros, automated repots, pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Design & scripting experience with survey building technology (e.g. Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Confirmit, SPSS)
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Demonstrated skill in using digital and new technologies- and adapting an learning as these change
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects to deadline simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Alignment with our company values: https://peopleinsight.co.uk/about-us/
If we are asking the above of our people, it’s only right that we reward performance appropriately. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Regular client satisfaction bonuses and a peer recognition scheme
- Annual leave starting at 28 days + bank holidays
- Company healthcare and pension scheme
- Flexible working – split your time between home and office with all the home working tools you need
- Bike to work scheme
- New collaborative working office in Fitzrovia, moments from Oxford Circus. Bike storage, showers, employee discounts, free yoga, breakfasts, beer, pizza nights, events (currently online) and amazing free coffee!
If you are interested in this role, please apply here
Please note, that during periods of high response, replies may take longer than usual.
Thanks for your interest in this role.Apply Now
£25,000 - £29,000
4 May 2021
21 May 2021