People Insight are hosting a series of live employee engagement events in 2021. Join our online discussions to hear insights, ideas and sector examples that will inspire and energise your people programme.
Learn and Share for Financial Services: Sustaining behavioural change
11th February, 11:00-12:00
Our speakers Helen Norris, Chief People Officer at British Business Bank and Sian Evans, Director of HR at StepChange will discuss:
- Their experiences of the behavioural change prompted by COVID
- How can Financial Services organisations sustain this cultural and behavioural change post-pandemic?
- What lessons can we take forwards to create a positive employee experience within FS
‘Diversity and Inclusion: How to develop your strategy in 2021’
16th February, 12:00-13:00
- Why D&I? A strategic and individual stance – more than just the right thing to do
- How to develop your D&I strategy in 2021 (with examples)
- How to assess D&I through your employee surveys
Learn and Share for Higher Education: Staying connected with your people during COVID
24th February 11:00-12:00
Lockdown 3.0 has brought new challenges for HR. Employees are set up and settled into remote working but miss the human contact and connection with colleagues and leaders.
- Best-practice ways to listen to employees and keep them connected as the pandemic continues.
- New ways to sustain employee engagement
- How to create a positive culture remotely
Hear about the latest Learn and Share Webinars:
Sign up to People Insight’s monthly newsletter for your invitation to the next event
Delivered to you monthly.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for all the latest in workplace culture and engagement
Thank you! You have been added to our mailing list.